Public River Cruise Details
- Our full 30 minute cruises operate daily with two/three boats running every 15-30 minutes from the Bancroft Gardens (Next to the Royal Shakespeare Theatre)
- During busy periods we offer additional departures from our Boathouse on Swan’s Nest Lane.
- Seats on the cruises are available on a first come first served basis with the tickets purchased onboard the boat (Cash and card payments taken)
- Our inclusive digital audio guides are available onboard to those that would like, providing you with an insight to some of the sites you will see on the trip.
- Unfortunately we are currently unable to store pushchairs on the Bancroft gardens.
- Due to the age of the vessels unfortunately we are unable to accommodate wheelchairs onboard, access is via a series of steps. Please feel free to give us a call to discuss accessibility. (We do have very limited storage for wheelchairs external to the vessels)
- Adults – £8.00
- Concessions – £7.00
- Children – £6.00 (Age 4-15)
- Family – £26.00 (2 Adults and up to 3 Children)
Registered in England & Wales No. 05149985 ~ VAT 844 6269 04