Rowing Boats, Punts and Canoes
Avon Boating have one of the largest fleets of self-hire rowing boats, punts and canoes in the country. Our rowing boats and punts are lovingly maintained by our in-house boat builders and we are proud to watch people enjoying them throughout the season.
Our trained boating staff are always on hand to give you a quick tutorial and information on the river. Row past the Royal Shakespeare Theatre and Holy Trinity church and enjoy uninterupted and unique views from the river or simply take a peaceful trip into the countryside. Hire for longer and enjoy a picnic along the river and explore the upper reaches of the Avon.
Rowing Boats, Punts and Canoes (by the hour):
- Adults: £6.00
- Children: £3.00
- Family Ticket: £17.00 (2 Adults and up to 3 Children)
- Min. Charge: £10.00
- Please Note - Children must be accompanied by someone who is at least 16 years old. All children under the age of 16, non-swimmers and those with reduced mobility must wear a lifejacket, which will be supplied free of charge. Lifejackets and buoyancy aids are freely available to all who wish to have them.
- Single Rowing Boats – up to 4 people
- Double Rowing Boats – up to 6 people
- Punts – up to 6 people
Hire of Watermen
- If you would like to make your time on the river even more relaxing hire one of our watermen
- Waterman will row or punt you along the river so you relax and take in the views
- £12.00 per person per half hour (Minimum 2 people)
- Booking must be made in advance. Contact us for details: 01789 267 073