- Rowing Boats...
- Outboard Motor Boats...
- Pleasure Punts and Canoes...
- The Original 40 Minute River Cruise
- NEW for 2015- Audio Guides Available
The Boathouse, Boat Hire and River Cruises
The river naturally draws people down to its grassy banks, and what better way to enjoy its tranquil waters than by boat.
Avon Boating offer the Original 40 Minute River Cruise on our famous fleet of of Edwardian vessels. For over 100 years we have been hiring out small boats from the Boathouse and running passenger vessels on the Avon. The river, one of the finest reaches for boating in the country, has remained virtually unchanged in all this time. It is still a real delight, a pleasure to be out on its peaceful waters. Come and relax and enjoy it with us.
NEW FOR 2015:
- Audio Tours! We are pleased to announce that in 2015 we will be offering an optional audio tour. Comprehensivley covering the sights of the Avon we are confident it will prove a hit with both groups and individuals!
- BIG canoes! We have comissioned two large 8 seater canoes which are joining the fleet in 2015. Great for families and groups we are excited to offer you this new way to enjoy the river.
Late March to Late October, 9am until Dusk, 7 Days a Week
"...the sweetest and most heart-valued of all the rivers of England; Shakespeare's softly flowing Avon."
Marie Corelli 1903