You can book your tickets for the Birthplace trust online with Avon Boating and tailor a package to include a river cruise or rowing boat for your day out in Stratford-upon-Avon. Once booked you will receive a confirmation form to take along to any of the properties and it will be exchanged for an official entry pass.
- Visit the Shakespeare Houses – Choose from Shakespeare’s Birthplace, New Place, Hall’s Croft, Anne Hathaway’s Cottage.
- Select your ticket for any three properties or the Shakespeare’s Winter Four.
- Single entry ONLY – valid for 72 hours from the date of the first house entry.
Any Three Family Homes ticket entitle visits to up to three of the following: Shakespeare’s Five Family Homes ticket entitle visits to any or all of the following: Winter Four Family Homes ticket entitled visits to all of the following except Mary Arden’s Farm:
- Shakespeare’s Birthplace – So much more than the house itself
- Shakespeare’s New Place – The site of his final home
- Anne Hathaway’s cottage – The most romantic Shakespeare House
- Mary Arden’s Farm – A real working Tudor farm (*open 16 March – 3 November 2019)
- Hall’s Croft – The Jacobean Doctor’s house
|Adults Any 3 Family||£19.50|
|Children Any 3 Family||£12.75|
|Concessions Any 3 Family||£18.50|
|Family Any 3 Family||£51.75|
|Adults Winter 4 Houses||£20.50|
|Children Winter 4 Houses||£13.50|
|Concessions Winter 4 Houses||£19.25|
|Family Winter 4 Houses||£54.50|