Punt hire details
Punts (by the hour):
- Adults: £7.00
- Children: £5.00
- Family Ticket: £22.00 (2 Adults and up to 3 Children)
Min. Charge: £12.00
Please Note – Children must be accompanied by someone who is at least 16 years old. All children under the age of 16, non-swimmers and those with reduced mobility must wear a lifejacket, which will be supplied free of charge. Lifejackets and buoyancy aids are freely available to all who wish to have them.
- Traditional English Punts – up to 6 people.
The operator reserves the right to refuse the hire of any boat, including motor boats, punts and /or canoes, at their absolute discretion. Any online booking refused will be automatically and fully refunded.
For further information see our Small Boat Hire ~ Terms and Conditions.
COVID-19 : Please note we are currently closed under government guidelines. Stay tuned for details of our opening date. Online pre-booking has been suspended at this time
Friendly & Helpful Staff
Our trained boating staff are always on hand to give you a quick tutorial and information on the river. Row past the Royal Shakespeare Theatre and Holy Trinity church and enjoy uninterrupted and unique views from the river or simply take a peaceful trip into the countryside. Hire for longer and enjoy a picnic along the river and explore the upper reaches of the Avon.
Hire of Watermen
- If you would like to make your time on the river even more relaxing hire one of our watermen.
- Waterman will row or punt you along the river so you relax and take in the views.
- £14.00 per adult per hour (Minimum 2 people).
- Booking must be made in advance. Contact us for details: 01789 267 073