Public River Cruises
Step aboard our 40 minute river trip and join us as we cruise along the River Avon. Our sightseeing cruise takes you past the Royal Shakespeare Theatre and Holy Trinity Church before turning around and cruising upstream through the 15th Century Clopton Bridge and out into the tranquil countryside, where you get glimpses of large secluded houses and beautiful riverside gardens.
- Departures approximately every 20 minutes from The Bancroft gardens next to the Royal Shakespeare Theatre
- Operating every day between April and October.
- River Cruises also run from the Boathouse on Swans Nest Lane at weekends, through the summer holidays and in periods of fine weather.
- Buy tickets online, at our ticket office at the Bancroft Gardens, or aboard the vessel.
- Adults: £5.50
- Concessions (over 65): £4.50
- Children (16 and under): £3.50
- Family £16.50 (2 Adults/Concessions and up to 3 Children)