Public River Cruises
Enjoy a cruise aboard one of our traditional Edwardian passenger launches. We cruise downstream past the Royal Shakespeare Theatre and Holy Trinity Church (the site of Shakespeare's tomb) before turning around and passing under the 15th Century Clopton Bridge. Once through the bridge, the scenery changes as we carry on upstream as we discover quiet river-banks and meadows with glimpses of large secluded houses and beautiful river-side gardens.
- From the Bancroft gardens next to the Royal Shakespeare Theatre
- Every day from April to October
- Trips depart approximately every 20 minutes
Simply step aboard the waiting boat and buy tickets aboard during the cruise. Public Cruises are 40 Minutes.
- Adults: £5.50
- Concessions (over 65s): £4.50
- Children (under 14s): £3.50
- Family £16.50 (2 Adults and Upto 3 Children)