Public River Cruises
The Original 40 Minute Cruise
Enjoy a cruise aboard one of our traditional Edwardian passenger launches. We cruise downstream past the Royal Shakespeare Theatre and Holy Trinity Church (the site of Shakespeare's tomb) before turning around and passing under the 15th Century Clopton Bridge. Once through the bridge, the scenery changes as we carry on upstream as we discover quiet river-banks and meadows with glimpses of large secluded houses and beautiful river-side gardens.
FREE Audio Tours! We are pleased to announce that in 2016 we will be offering an optional audio tour that will be available on request. Comprehensively covering the sights of the Avon we are confident it will prove a hit with both groups and individuals! Just ask any of the crew members upon arival.
- From the Bancroft gardens next to the Royal Shakespeare Theatre
- Every day from March to October
- Trips depart approximately every 20 minutes
Simply step aboard the waiting boat and buy tickets during the cruise. Alternatively you can book online in advance using the link below!
- Adults: £6.00
- Concessions (over 65s): £5.00
- Children (under 16s): £4.00
- Family £18.00 (2 Adults and Upto 3 Children)
- Book online using the button below - Please ensure that you arrive in good time for your trip. All boat trips commence boarding 20 minutes before departure time.